Springtime at the Wildlife Sanctuary

Over Mother's Day weekend, we took Ellis to the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary; his first trip there of many, I'm sure.

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

While he was still obviously a bit too young to enjoy it, the weather was perfect.  The trees & plants were blooming, and the animals were friendly.  It was a perfect little afternoon!

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days
 
Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days
 
Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary | My Darling Days

 
While I'm truly enjoying this baby stage, it will be so fun when Ellis is able to feed the geese & ducks, and throw a fishing line in the water.  I foresee lots of family time spent here!



Click here, to check out our last visit to the Wildlife Sanctuary, before baby Ellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment